Available for groups or companies. For more information, call the Mediation Center of the Pacific at 521-6767.
In Mediation Skills for Managers, managers and supervisors will learn to resolve any type of workplace dispute, conflict, or dissatisfaction. Resolve interpersonal disputes early before they negatively impact productivity and morale.
The following skills will be covered:
- Resolve disputes between co-workers before they escalate into grievances
- Effective Listening and Communication Techniques
- Communicating Your Needs
- Interest-Based Negotiation
- Managing Cultural Differences
- Dealing with Difficult Behavior